Develop a caring and compassionate community where students feel supported. The new 10 Life Skills Workshops to Support Students’ Mental and Emotional Health and Well-Being Binder will help you cultivate critical life skills students need to succeed in and out of college.
This unique resource is filled with 10 comprehensive workshops you can use to help students get the most out of their college experience so they will persist to graduation and thrive beyond.
Using this 135+ page binder, you will:
- Prepare students to cope with real-life struggles and the stress of college life in healthy ways.
- Create a community which embraces and accepts change.
- Boost students’ confidence so they can face their own issues, feel comfortable seeking help and support friends in distress.
- Develop students’ critical thinking, problem-solving, communication and decision-making skills.
- Promote the value of emotional intelligence, social connectedness and empathy.
- Overcome the stigma some students associate with seeking help.
- Nurture students’ grit and resilience to increase retention through graduation.
- And much more!