Each cost-effective, easy-to-implement workshop is complete with resources and tools to train your campus communities. Each of the binder’s 10 training topics include:
- Prep Pages: Equip trainers with relevant information about each topic, including recent research, statistics and a sample training agenda.
- Active Elements: Promote active learning through group exercises, discussion questions and more.
- Training Tools: Develop students’ life skills with ready-to-use handouts, worksheets and resources that complement each topic.
- Audience Adaptation Tips: Help trainers determine how best to approach the topic with varied audiences.
- What's Working on Other Campuses: Discover proven strategies from your colleagues that can be adapted for your specific campus.
- And much more!
No need to create trainings from scratch — count on the 10 workshops and expert resources to help your students handle the stress of college life!