The 10 Life Skills Workshops to Support Students’ Mental and Emotional Health and Well-Being Binder is easy to implement into your training programs. The ten in-depth, ready-made workshops will boost students’ confidence so they can face their own issues and feel comfortable seeking help.
- Save time and effort engaging students with ready-made activities, self-work exercises, role-plays, handouts, worksheets, case studies and more. We’ve done the research and work for you so you can get right into the heart of the discussion!
- Get trainers invested in and comfortable with the topics by exploring recent research, definitions, facts, statistics and more included in each workshop.
- Promote well-being among a variety of student audiences—from first-year experience groups to graduate student assistants and more. You’ll also get digital access to all materials within the binder via a password-protected website for ease of use and distribution.
The 135+ page 10 Life Skills Workshops to Support Students’ Mental and Emotional Health and Well-Being Binder is an essential tool for:
- Student Affairs Personnel
- Residence Life Professionals
- Student Activities Staff
- Greek Life Staff
- Orientation Staff
- Athletic Directors
- Health Educators
- Disability Support Services
- And more!